Mr. Marble began handling Family Law matters in 2004. Since then, Family Law matters have grown to approximately 40% of the Mr. Marble’s case load. Family Law is a unique area of law that sometimes requires an aggressive litigator while other cases require a calm gentle approach. The 20 plus years of litigation experience help Mr. Marble know what approach will be most likely to render a successful result for his clients. Mr. Marble has actual litigation experience handling the following matters:
- Spousal Support: Filing and defending motions for Temporary Spousal Support.
- Custody and Visitation: Filing and defending motions for Child Custody.
- Child Support: Filing and defending motions for Child Support.
- Property Assets Determination: Legal analysis for determinations, categorization and apportionment of Community vs. Separate Property Assets.
- Separation Property Assets: Legal analysis and guidance in maintenance of Separate Property status of Assets before, during and after marriage.
- Property Division: Real Property, Personal Property, Retirement Accounts, and other Community Property division.
- Mandatory Mutual Disclosures: Drafting and execution of the mandatory post filing disclosures.
- Settlement Agreements: Drafting and execution of Marital Settlement Agreements.
- Divorce Mediation: Resolution of Martial disputes via a neutral third party Mediator who specializes in Divorce Mediation.